Friday, July 31, 2009

Everything will be better in the new building

All right, my friends (and I think we both know who you are): the air in this joint's been getting stale, and all the people who selected this Blogger layout in 2005 are now much more famous than I am. Therefore, The Medium Run is closed until further notice; for the forseeable future, I'll be blogging about entrepreneurial local journalism under my own domain (but with -- never fear! -- equal sporadicity) at OldForestNewTrees.com, which will offer all the same services, including its very own RSS feed, which will ding every time I post, and its very own email subscription.

I hope you'll join me there, where our new broadcast is already in progress...

No comments:

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.